subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Dennis Jones" <djo...@grassvalleysoftware.com>
Subject Re: How to solve svnadmin load "File already exists" error?
Date Fri, 19 Aug 2011 23:45:54 GMT

"Dennis Jones" <djones@grassvalleysoftware.com> wrote in message
news:j2m6a0$763$1@dough.gmane.org...

> "Stephen Butler" <sbutler@elego.de> wrote in message

>>> Your new, clean repository should have the contents up to the commit
>>> that failed.
>
> Okay, then I will take a look and report back.

Revision 3186 was committed successfully.  It was a delete of a folder.  The
next revision, 3187 is the one that failed, it is just a normal bunch of
modified files.

I cannot re-run the svnadmin load, because at this point, the repository has
already been created, and svnadmin load expects an empty repository.  I wish
I could start the load from a specific revision, but I don't see a way to do
that.  Is there?

- Dennis