subversion-users mailing list archives

From Neil Bird <n...@jibbyjobby.co.uk>
Subject Web-based SVN auth file editor?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:18:03 GMT

   Can anyone recommend a relatively light-weight AuthzSVNAccessFile editor?
  I just tried svn-access-manager but it's fundamentally broken in a few
places & I gave up trying to get it to work.

   Really, all I want is for those people in charge of a repo. to be able to
edit that repo's (but only that repo's) access permissions instead us having
to hassle our admin guy for each mod.

   I remember seeing a few SQL-based ones (which I avoided at the time, but
will try if need be), but I can't seem to fin them now!

   I don't want too many dependencies, as the server's Solaris, which has an
... interesting package management system.

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature