subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: ++ Best Oracle DB Version to compile Subversion ++
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2011 06:38:05 GMT

I am sorry but I do not know the answer to your question.

However I am intrigued as to why you want to use BDB instead of the now-standard FSFS backend?
 I ask because I use svn/fsfs on windows (without problems) and the only reason that comes
to mind is you have a lot of data already in BDB?

~ mark c