subversion-users mailing list archives

From Adam Paeth <rvbtuc...@gmail.com>
Subject Could not initialize the SASL library
Date Thu, 01 Sep 2011 23:42:11 GMT
I'm hoping someone has some idea what happened here.

I had a working subversion server.  However after a mishap with yum some of
the supporting packages like sasl and ssh were removed.  I've re-installed
all the packages that were removed, but for some reason any time I run
svnserve or try to use svn over ssh I get the following:

svn: Couldn't perform atomic initialization
svn: Could not initialize the SASL library
svn: generic failure

If anyone has any idea what the problem is or where I can look to get more
details that would be greatly appreciated.  I've been able to verify the
repository files so it seems to be a system configuration problem and
without any additional error information I'm a bit stuck.

Thanks,
Adam Paeth