subversion-users mailing list archives

From Florian <aeon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVN via https certification chain ignored
Date Sat, 17 Sep 2011 15:17:27 GMT
Hi,

On Sep 17, 2011, at 5:02 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

>> Trying "svn checkout" I obtain different results.
>> 1) Windows 7, with TortoiseSVN -> no certificate warning
>> 2) Debian Lenny with svn 1.6.12 -> no certificate warning
>> 3) Mac OS X Lion with svn 1.6.16 -> warning about the certificate
>> being signed by an unknown issue.
>
> How was Subversion installed on Lion?

Tested the default subversion (i guess it came with Xcode 4.1) as well
as the separate installation from CollbaNet. Both with the same
results.
As pointed out in my later mail, pointing subversion to the Comodo
Root Certificate "AddTrustExternalCARoot" solved it.
However, I would have subversion expected to utilize the keychain of Mac OS X.

/Florian