subversion-users mailing list archives

From Stümpfig, Thomas <thomas.stuemp...@siemens.com>
Subject SVN File Size
Date Fri, 16 Sep 2011 07:59:34 GMT
Hi all,
what is the reason that svn log does not tell me the actual file size. I would be more patient
;-), probably as a separate option or within -v
All I can find about in the net is a pre/or post commit that does a svnlook cat operation.
But this is an expensive operation.
The Server should be able to deal with it during the "commit operation".

regards
Thomas Stümpfig
Presales Knowledge Management

Siemens Industry Sector
Siemens Industry Software GmbH & Co. KG
Franz-Geuer-Str. 10
50823 Köln

Tel.:    +49 2153 9107117
Mobil: +49 175 2205712
Fax.:   +49 221 248928

thomas.stuempfig@siemens.com<juergen.hasselbeck@siemens.com>
www.siemens.com/plm

Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, HRA
28227;
Geschäftsführung und persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: Siemens Industry Software Management
GmbH;
Geschäftsführer: Urban August, Daniel Trebes; Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln; Registergericht:
Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 70858