subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Daniel Shahaf" <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: 1.7.1: E200033: database is locked, executing statement 'RELEASE s0'
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2011 12:12:27 GMT
"database is locked" is the error SQLite would give when it tries to write to a database (.svn/wc.db)
on which some other process already has a write-lock.  The SQLite documentation:

http://www.sqlite.org/atomiccommit.html
http://www.sqlite.org/lockingv3.html

states SQLite relies on POSIX advisory locks.  Do those locks (fcntl() locks, if I read the
source correctly) work correctly in your environment?