subversion-users mailing list archives

From "KARR, DAVID" <dk0...@att.com>
Subject Good strategies for incorporating an external code drop
Date Tue, 08 Nov 2011 20:30:59 GMT
Subversion works fine when developers have access to the SVN repo.  I'm working on a project
where one of the developers for one of the projects doesn't have access to our network.  When
he makes changes he sends me a zip file with the new contents of the project.

When I incorporate his changes, I've been going through a somewhat manual process, doing a
"diff -cr" between the old and new, copying in files that have changes, copying in new files
with "Only in <new>" and deleting files with "Only in <old>".

Is there an easier way to do this?