subversion-users mailing list archives

From Big George <jbet...@gmail.com>
Subject Backup of VisualSVN
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2011 19:15:43 GMT
Hello,

I've got installed a VisualSVN in a Windows Server 2003 (it has just a
drive C: with 10GB)

I'm planning to backup a VisualSVN server in this way:

- Make a disk image with Ghost or some other software of my Windows
Server 2003.
- Every night make a copy of the whole folder: 'C:\Repositories'
- If I upgrade VisualSVN version, I should make again other disk
image.

In case of disaster recovery, in order to restore server, I would only
need to:

- Restore Ghost image in a new server
- Paste folder 'C:\Repositories' from backup to new server

My question are:
- Would it work?
- Is 'C:\Repositories' the only folder that I have to backup? Do I
have to backup any other thing?

Thanks