subversion-users mailing list archives

From Balogh P├ęter <balogh.pe...@cit.hu>
Subject Re: svn patch adds extra 0A character at the end of the line
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 08:22:04 GMT
Hi,

It seems during a larger update, the client hangs, and never finishes.
It's using a small amount of CPU according to top, but I can't see
anything happening. The update usually takes a few minutes to complete,
but on this occasion, it didn't finish after 6 hours.
Do you happen to know about any issue like this?

Thank you for your help,
Best regards,
Peter Balogh