subversion-users mailing list archives

From Philip Martin <philip.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: Attmpting to Update Working Directory for a Project from V1.6.17 to V1.7.1 using SVN Upgrade working copy
Date Mon, 05 Dec 2011 10:57:47 GMT
Keith Williams <kwilliams@sauer-danfoss.com> writes:

> Subversion reported the following
> (you can copy the content of this dialog
> to the clipboard using Ctrl-C):
>
> In file
> 'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.7.1\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\entries.c'
> line 1654: assertion failed (parent_node || entry->schedule ==
> svn_wc_schedule_normal)

That looks like one we haven't seen before.  I think this occurred
during an upgrade, so the working copy should still be in the 1.6
format.  If we are to do anything with this report then we need to know
what is special/different about this working copy.

How old is the working copy?  What does 'svn status' show?  What local
changes do you have?  Any added/deleted nodes?  Switched nodes?  Mixed
revisions?  Is it a sparse working copy?  Any svn:externals, file or
directory?  Do you make commits from this working copy?  Is it nested
inside another working copy?

--
Philip