subversion-users mailing list archives

From "風舞影天" <snw...@vip.qq.com>
Subject subcommand diff don't output all modified file between two rev.
Date Sat, 31 Dec 2011 08:47:30 GMT
I create a batch file under windows that will dump all file that was modified between specified
rev, but a problem is arisen.
>svn log MainFrame.lua -q
------------------------------------
r3152 | snwcwt | 2011-12-28 10:20:10
------------------------------------
r2929 | snwcwt | 2011-12-22 16:34:02
------------------------------------
r2491 | snwcwt | 2011-12-14 15:55:26
------------------------------------

now, i wanna export all file that is modified between r2916 and r3161 and input the following
command:
>svn diff -r 2916:3161 --summarize
M       ChatFrame.lua
A       GameTooltip.lua

other files

In the list i can't find the MainFrame.lua, so i make a test:

svn diff -r 2929:3161 --summarize

this time, MainFrame.lua is shown, keep going:

svn diff -r 2928:3161 --summarize

the result is same with -r 2916:3161, the MainFrame.lua is gone.

it's looks like the case: if one file is modified many times between tow revisions, the file
will not shown with diff, is that? or some guys can give me a solution way. thanks!