subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: revision files absurdly large at higher revisions
Date Wed, 25 Jan 2012 08:45:55 GMT
Guten Tag Greywolf,
am Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012 um 09:06 schrieben Sie:

> So are you saying that if I add a file /ab/username/file, it's going to copy
> the ENTIRE top level directory in as a delta?

This problem was discussed some times on the list and last year a very
good explanation of how subversion stores it's directories was posted,
but I can't find it. If anyone is able to provide it, it is a lot
easier to understand your problem. Search for other discussions of
large rev files with little changes, directory layout and some stuff,
I didn't had luck, though.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de

Telefon.............030-2 1001-310
Fax...............05151-  9468- 88
Mobil..............0178-8 9468- 04

AG Hanover HRB 207 694 - Geschäftsführer: Andreas Muchow