subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: 'svn cleanup' ignores externals
Date Mon, 16 Apr 2012 11:57:58 GMT

I would vote for `--include-externals` as the default.  I agree with the OP that this is a
confusing issue.

Alterntively the `run cleanup` message should specify to use `--include-externals` (if required)
otherwise it looks like the suggested fix doesn't work and leaves you in a cycle.

Just by tuppence.

~ mark c