subversion-users mailing list archives

From frame <xs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: a TortoiseSVN error during update
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 14:24:52 GMT
I have upgraded my TortoiseSVN from 1.7.1 to the most current one, 1.7.6.
This error does not happen anymore. So it was a bug inside TortoiseSVN and
it has been fixed.

One side issue, in my previous version, (I don't remember exactly how I
installed), there is svn.exe inside bin/ directory. I like to use it on
Cygwin command line. But now, svn.exe is not there any more. I have to use
svn on Window Explorer, which is fine, but not my preferred way.

Google says it is correct that svn.exe is not available in TortoiseSVN. But
I indeed had it. A bit confused.