subversion-users mailing list archives

From frame <xs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: a TortoiseSVN error during update
Date Wed, 02 May 2012 15:45:34 GMT
OK. I just re-installed, selecting command line option. Now, svn.exe is
available.

Another minor issue, on the web page, it states the following:

The current version is 1.7.6

For detailed info on what's new, read the changelog<http://tortoisesvn.net/Changelog.txt>
 and the release notes <http://tortoisesvn.net/tsvn_1.7_releasenotes.html>.

The current version 1.7.6 is linked against the Subversion library 1.7.4.

What is that mean? I saw from the Cygwin command line shown below. I was
expecting to see 1.7.6

$ svn --version
svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709)
   compiled Mar  8 2012, 18:47:27

Copyright (C) 2012 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people; see the NOTICE
file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/