subversion-users mailing list archives

From Jeyanthan <jeyant...@collab.net>
Subject Re: svn client step by step guide/tutorial
Date Mon, 14 May 2012 14:48:49 GMT

> I have been reading http://svnbook.red-bean.com/en/1.7/svn-book.pdf. Any
> step by step guide to configure svn client on linux box ? We are using
> codesion svn hosting service. Please guide.

Hi Kaushal,

No specific configuration needs to be done to perform a client operation.

You may install subversion in your machine and may start working on it
by checking out your codesion project.

1) Install a Subversion Client

# apt-get install subversion  (For debian based distro)
# yum install subversion (For RPM based distro)

2) Checkout your Repository

cd ~/sources
svn co --username youruname https://domain.svn.cvsdude.com/sample

3) Make changes and do a commit.

You may find the "Getting started" link in your Project QuickView Dashboard.

Check if the following link helps you --
https://help.cloudforge.com/View.jsp?procId=352c3f324b1712b5bba6c58de3991c90

--
Regards,
Jeyanthan