subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Alagazam.net Subversion" <...@alagazam.net>
Subject Re: Subversion 1.7.5 compatibility question
Date Fri, 18 May 2012 14:13:02 GMT
On 2012-05-18 15:23, Edisandro Lima wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have downloaded the Windows version (.msi installer) maintained by
> David Darj (http://alagazam.net/) and I would like to know whether or
> not this new 1.7.5 version is compatible with Apache 2.4 VC10 builds
> downloaded from ApacheLaunge.com
>
> I've been using Subversion 1.7.4 without problems on Apache 2.2, but
> it did not work on Apache 2.4. So this new version fixes this issue ?
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Edisandro.

Hi

My release is NOT compatible with Apache httpd 2.4.

I did a test doing my build against Apache httpd 2.4 including building
httpd itself.
It's not very well tested (all svn tests passes though), and I don't
know if it's compatible with
ApacheLaunge https as I use VC6 (yes it's ancient, I know ;-) but if you
want I can give you a link to test it.

Regards
David Darj a.k.a. Alagazam