subversion-users mailing list archives

From frame <xs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Subversion within Eclipse: what is JavaHL (JNI) and what is SVNKit (Pure Java)?
Date Thu, 03 May 2012 12:11:52 GMT
Hi:

I use Eclipse as my IDE. I have installed Subclipse - the Subversion plugin
of Eclipse. One thing I am unclear is setting Preferences->Team->SVN, when
choosing SVN interface, there are two choices for Client, one is JavaHL
(JNI) and one is SVNKit (Pure Java) SVNKit v1.7.0.SNAPSHOT. I have no idea
what these are and I am curious about it.

I am not sure this is the right place to ask about it. Thank you anyway.