subversion-users mailing list archives

From Joel Low <j...@joelsplace.sg>
Subject Serf: Error retrieving REPORT (120105): APR does not understand this error code
Date Tue, 15 May 2012 03:10:35 GMT
Hello,

I was doing a switch for my Apache HTTPd WC from the 2.2 tag to the latest
2.4 tag in preparation for building 1.7.5's mod_dav_svn. I am using Serf as
the RA layer: after a minute or two I get the message in the title; I don't
get the problem using Neon. I've already done a Wireshark capture, so let me
know who to email it to if it would help debugging.

I think I need to disclaim that I am connected to s.a.o from Singapore,
where there is a transparent HTTP proxy implemented at the national level
for all HTTP requests being routed out of the country. It could be that
causing the misbehaviour with Serf.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Joel