OK. I just re-installed, selecting command line option. Now, svn.exe is available.

Another minor issue, on the web page, it states the following:

The current version is 1.7.6

For detailed info on what's new, read the changelog and the release notes.

The current version 1.7.6 is linked against the Subversion library 1.7.4.

What is that mean? I saw from the Cygwin command line shown below. I was expecting to see 1.7.6

$ svn --version
svn, version 1.7.4 (r1295709)
   compiled Mar  8 2012, 18:47:27

Copyright (C) 2012 The Apache Software Foundation.
This software consists of contributions made by many people; see the NOTICE
file for more information.
Subversion is open source software, see http://subversion.apache.org/