subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Kapur, Rajneesh" <RKa...@activehealth.net>
Subject RE: unable to login to svn repo
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 22:55:06 GMT
Adding users@ list as well.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kapur, Rajneesh
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 6:52 PM
To: 'Thorsten Schöning'; users@
Subject: RE: unable to login to svn repo

I am using windows box to access SVN server and I think its the windows login user that I
see as prompt but I don't have this user "rkapur" listed in SVN - authz or password file.
I've also tried deleting .subversion directory on server and in windows C:\Users\rkapur\AppData\Roaming\Subversion
as well.

I have also tried putting rkapur user in those files and tried but I get same authentication
error. I am able to work in SVN 1.2 version (in different box) but with newer SVN 1.6 or 1.7
I am getting this problem. I am sorry I am sure its my mistake somewhere but don't know what
it is.

Thanks for all your help.
-raj.