subversion-users mailing list archives

From Victor Engmark <victor.engm...@gmail.com>
Subject Subversion doesn't build Neon
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2012 13:32:19 GMT
Hi all

I've been trying for a while now to make Subversion compile offline,
and it looks like only the "apr", "apr-util", "serf" and
"apr_memcache" external project subdirectories are taken into account
- "neon" is missing. To verify:

$ grep SVN_EXTERNAL_PROJECT_SUBDIRS configure

The only workaround I've found is to manually compile and install
neon, but comments in Makefile.in clearly indicate that it is one of
the potential recursive targets: "# recursive targets to handle
external projects (e.g. APR, Neon)"

Expected fix: There should be a "$neon_found" section like for APR
etc. in configure.

Cheers,