subversion-users mailing list archives

From Rupam Chowdhury <rupam.chowdh...@tcs.com>
Subject Query on subversion
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 07:56:47 GMT
<FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=2><DIV>Hi,</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>I
have downloaded Subversion 1.7.5 (.zip) and trying to install it after extracting the zipped
file (as per the installation guide, section II D.&nbsp; ie. Installing from a Zip or
Installer File under Windows). </DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Here
I am not able to find any .dll file or .exe file under any folder to install it. Could you&nbsp;
please let me know where can I get that installer file.</DIV><DIV>&nbsp;</DIV><DIV>Also
please let me know&nbsp;whether Subversion can work with Weblogic server (OS: Windows
2000) or not.&nbsp;<BR></DIV><DIV>Regards,<BR>Rupam Chowdhury<BR>Tata
Consultancy Services<BR>Cell:- 09830818093<BR>Mailto: <A href="mailto:rupam.chowdhury@tcs.com"
target=blank>rupam.chowdhury@tcs.com</A><BR>Website: <A href="http://www.tcs.com/"
target=blank>http://www.tcs.com</A><BR></DIV></FONT><p>=====-----=====-----=====<br>
Notice: The information contained in this e-mail<br>
message and/or attachments to it may contain <br>
confidential or privileged information. If you are <br>
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, <br>
review, distribution, printing or copying of the <br>
information contained in this e-mail message <br>
and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If <br>
you have received this communication in error, <br>
please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and <br>
immediately and permanently delete the message <br>
and any attachments. Thank you</p>