subversion-users mailing list archives

From <Alfonso_Peni...@Dell.com>
Subject svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly on checkout
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 00:02:32 GMT
Hi:

I am not subscribed to the list, and I would greatly appreciate it if you could explicitly
cc'ed any response to this address (alfonso_peniche@dell.com<mailto:alfonso_peniche@dell.com>).

We have been svn users for a few years now, but we are now in the process of migrating to
a new server. We have installed subversion in the new server, created the new repository,
imported the older repository but I am unable to do a checkout, I get the following:

[svn@OMIDCM009 subversion]$ netstat -an | grep 3690
[svn@OMIDCM009 subversion]$ svnserve -d -r /u01/subversion/om
[svn@OMIDCM009 subversion]$ netstat -an | grep 3690
tcp        0      0 :::3690                     :::*                        LISTEN

[apenic@OMIDCM009 ~]$ cd /tmp/poncho/
[apenic@OMIDCM009 poncho]$ ls -lrt
total 0
[apenic@OMIDCM009 poncho]$ svn checkout svn://omidcm009/om
svn: Network connection closed unexpectedly
[apenic@OMIDCM009 poncho]$ telnet omidcm009 3690
Trying 10.96.64.65...
Connected to OMIDCM009.omi.com (10.96.64.65).
Escape character is '^]'.
( success ( 2 2 ( ) ( edit-pipeline svndiff1 absent-entries commit-revprops depth log-revprops
partial-replay ) ) )

I hope you can give me a hand at the earliest since we are about to go live in the next couple
of weeks.

Thanks a lot and cheers,
Alfonso