subversion-users mailing list archives

From Robin.Gueldenpfen...@enercon.de
Subject Upgrade 1.5.4 to 1.7.5
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2012 08:16:03 GMT

Hi Subversion fellows,

we plan to upgrade our Subversion Server from version 1.5.4 to 1.7.5

Subversion runs in a context of  a HTTPD version 2.2.3 with FSFS repository
structure.

It has been build manually by compiling the source code.

Server environment is a SLES system.

My humble questions are the following:

Do I just need to compile the new source and overwrite the existing binary
files?
Are there any new dependencies or upgrades?

It's long ago since I installed Subversion and I'm not an advanced Linux
administrator in case of installing software by hand from source code.

So I thank you in advance for your anwers and hints.

Best regards
Robin Güldenpfennig