subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Shahaf <...@daniel.shahaf.name>
Subject Re: Help needed: 'History scheduled with commit'
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2012 01:49:20 GMT
That's 1.7, isn't it?  Have you tried just committing?  If you commit
using the cmdline client you'll get a second list of files in the editor
window, and even if you don't you can always revert the commit (via
reverse merge) or test by committing the merge to a newly-created
temporary branch.

David Aldrich wrote on Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 08:20:19 +0000:
> Hi
>
> We have just merged a branch into the trunk (reintegration), but have not committed the
merge because some files are marked as 'History scheduled with commit'.  We don't know what
to do about these.

> A new folder was added to the branch.  That folder is marked 'Added' in the merge, but
the files that it contained are marked 'History scheduled with commit' and do not appear in
the list of files that will be added.