subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Cooke, Mark" <mark.co...@siemens.com>
Subject RE: Authetication Problem
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2012 09:09:32 GMT
Hello,

Please post in plain text without the un-enforceable footnote if possible, thanks!

It helps to give more background information about your configuration.  What sort of authentication
are you using, how are you serving subversion (apache, svnserve, http(s), etc), client used
(TortoiseSVN, command line etc).

However, I recently had issues with specific users and it turned out to be "unusual" characters
in the password.  In our case a "£" (UK currency) sign.  Can you ask the user to try a different
(simpler) password?

~ Mark C