subversion-users mailing list archives

From "david fasani" <david-fas...@sab2i.com>
Subject path-based authorization, users an groups synchronisation between master and slave
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2012 08:57:30 GMT
Hi All,

I have a active write-through proxying between a master SVN and 2
slaves. I'm looking is there a way to synchronise the path-based
authorization, users and groups configuration.
I searched a lot on web and found no links telling about how to set it up.

I wonder if anyone would have suggestions.
Any pointers on how I could achieve that?

Thanks
David

--
Cordialement,
David Fasani

Un geste responsable aujourd hui pour preserver demain.
N imprimez ce message que si necessaire.

Please, consider the environment before printing this email.