subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Advice on migration from 32 bit platform to 64 bit
Date Sun, 21 Oct 2012 08:35:53 GMT
Guten Tag Ravi Roy,
am Sonntag, 21. Oktober 2012 um 10:11 schrieben Sie:

>>> It depends on the Subversion repository backend.
>  My repository backend is FSFS.
>  So, do you mean I can go ahead safely without worring anything known?

I really don't know, but my quoted answer is form Stefan Sperling, one
of the Subversion core developers and if he says you don't have to
worry, I wouldn't. :-) In fact, I'm doing the same migration today
while moving my repos from Windows 32 Bit to Ubuntu 64 Bit and can
tell you if I notice any problems in some hours.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de