subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: SVN offers svn:ignore property, but I also need some kind of .svnignore local file (or an extra unversioned version of svn:ignore)
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 14:35:46 GMT
Guten Tag Vitor Barata,
am Dienstag, 30. Oktober 2012 um 14:54 schrieben Sie:

> can't help but think that there should be an unversioned list of
> ignored file patterns (.svnignore local file or svn:localignore
> property or something like that) as well as the versioned svn:ignore
> property.

But there's none and unless you code this feature on your own you
won't get it anytime soon, I guess. The only thing left is your build
system and the already present configuration for the used Subversion
client and TortoiseSVN.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--