subversion-users mailing list archives

From Steven Venter <svente...@gmail.com>
Subject Missing dll files
Date Sun, 14 Oct 2012 08:20:59 GMT
Hi

Windows 7 64
XAMPP 1.8.0
WebSVN 2.3.3
SVN Server 1.7.6 (http://alagazam.net/)

I installed WebSVN 2.3.3 but had a number of issues with missing dll files.
I was able to resolve most of these issues except for MSVCR80.dll. I
download this dll and installed it to the SVN bin directory. Now I get a
runtime error R6035 when ever I select one of the navigation options in
WebSVN. I can dismiss the dialog box and WebSVN seems to continue working
correctly. This dll seems to be for applications build with VS 2005 and
according to my research is no longer required for the windows operating
systems.

If the MSCVR80.dll file is not included, the Apache server just dies.

Has anyone had simmilar issues and if so how did they resolve them?

Thanks
Steven