subversion-users mailing list archives

From Viswanathan <r.r.vishwan...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: URGENT: Post to remove
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 08:03:30 GMT
Hi team
Please help me in this regards . Save my head please. Please see email below

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Viswanathan <r.r.vishwanath@gmail.com>
> Date: 5 October, 2012 3:39:57 PM GMT+08:00
> To: "users@subversion.tigris.org" <users@subversion.tigris.org>
> Subject: Fwd: URGENT: Post to remove
>
> Hi team,
> Request your team help in this regards as below
>
> I left my old company and some of the posts which I posted still exists and it caused
security violation as some of the internal links included .

> Could you please help and advice to remove all the posts which I posted ? Remove permanently
please !

> Let me know the procedure to remove please ? My username is Vishwanath. Ramachandran@honeywell.
Com

> Sent from my iPhone
>
> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: "Sundaram, Madhan" <Madhan.Sundaram@honeywell.com>
>> Date: 5 October, 2012 2:17:32 PM GMT+08:00
>> To: "r.r.vishwanath@gmail.com" <r.r.vishwanath@gmail.com>
>> Cc: "Shanmugavelu, Pragathieswaran" <Pragathieswaran.Shanmugavelu@honeywell.com>
>> Subject: URGENT: Post to remove
>>
>> Hi Vishwanath,
>> As we discussed over the phone, can you please remove all the post from the following
links by this weekend? We noticed that there are 400+ posts by you which also includes the
repository names such as http://acssvn.honeywell.com/SoftCo/Tools Internal.