subversion-users mailing list archives

From B V <docra...@hotmail.com>
Subject Svn crash, related to --username?
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2012 18:18:56 GMT
Newest svn crashes, apparently from using the --username command line option.
We use MSBuild community tasks in our automated build.  It attempts to issue subversion commands,
and these commands work with older svn version 1.6.17, but fail with current versions.  The
commands are of the form:
--password <pass> --non-interactive --no-auth-cache
My attempts to investigate seem to show that the only part of that that is causing a crash
individually is --username  (possibly --password , too, I did not try with only the password
option)
This happens with Sliksvn and collabnet svn.