subversion-users mailing list archives

From Rahul Singla <singlarahu...@gmail.com>
Subject Different commit message shown by SVN for the same commit
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 14:36:52 GMT
Dear all,

I am not sure if this is a bug or I am missing something. But I just found
a very unusual situation.
Please refer to the screenshot below:

[image: Inline image 1]

Both parts in the above screenshot refer to the same revision in the same
repository.
The first part from the screenshot shows the commit log when I viewed log
for "trunk" branch using TortoiseSVN. While in the second screenshot, I
viewed the commit log for a particular file
(/trunk/dev/App_Code/Profile/ProfileType.cs).

Now what amazes me is how could the commit message be different. Can
somebody give me some ideas :)

--
Regards
Rahul Singla