subversion-users mailing list archives

From Bob Archer <Bob.Arc...@amsi.com>
Subject RE: Tagging svn:externals
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2013 17:52:44 GMT
Some  clients like TortoiseSVN have a feature that will pin the external to the revision you
are copping when doing the tag. Otherwise, you have to do it manually before or after you
create your tag.

From: C M [mailto:cmanalyst66@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:29 PM
To: users@subversion.apache.org
Subject: Tagging svn:externals

It seems that SVN does not tag svn:externals.

We have defined a structure such that child projects have link from a parent project.

Parent project -> child project_1
                      -> child project_2
                      -> child project_3

However, when you go to tag a release for a child, there's nothing in the /tags/Rel_X as I
would normally expect.

What's going on here?
Amad