But that means I have to create a working copy. I don't necessarily want to do that if all I am looking for is a directory listing.

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 11:06 AM, Geoff Hoffman <ghoffman@cardinalpath.com> wrote:

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:02 AM, C M <cmanalyst66@gmail.com> wrote:
The "svn list" command does not list directory entries if they are svn:externals.

Assuming this is by design, is there a way for it list externals also?

cd into the local directory defined by your external, then svn list there.

Connect with us on twittergoogle+facebook, or linkedin.

Catch our next training in St Louis Feb 25 - Mar 1Vancouver Mar 4 - 8New York City Mar 11 - 15Atlanta Apr 10 - 12 or See All.

This email, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by reply email or by telephone, delete this email and destroy any copies. Thank you.