subversion-users mailing list archives

From Ryan Schmidt <subversion-20...@ryandesign.com>
Subject Re: SvnServe with Windows AD Authendication
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:16:20 GMT

On Mar 26, 2013, at 15:49, Krishnamoorthi Gopal wrote:

> Right now i am having more than 250 repository with format what described below.
>
> I am going to put entry for each repository what you suggest. Is this advisable....

Subversion is flexible, so if this type of hierarchical arrangement makes the most sense to
you, then you can certainly do that -- at the expense of having to maintain this configuration
yourself in the Apache configuration file, instead of using the easier interface Subversion
Edge makes available.

> Also i want to integrate svn with windows 2003 server.i hope you guide me .

I'm not a Windows guy and am not familiar with the services that Windows 2003 Server provides.
Could you explain in more detail in what ways you want Subversion to integrate with it?