subversion-users mailing list archives

From Philip Martin <philip.mar...@wandisco.com>
Subject Re: SVN access denied when comparing revisions
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2013 10:38:22 GMT
Bill Cebula <bill.cebula@gmail.com> writes:

> If that information ( Lack of explicit anon-access is interpreted as
> anon-access=read) was in the svnserv.conf file, it would have saved me a few
> hours of troubleshooting.

Subversion 1.7 (but not 1.6) creates svnserv.conf with the following:

### The sample settings below are the defaults and specify that anonymous
### users have read-only access to the repository, while authenticated
### users have read and write access to the repository.
# anon-access = read
# auth-access = write

http://www.wandisco.com/subversion/download