subversion-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Becroft <djcbecr...@gmail.com>
Subject svn merge --record-only reports extraneous paths
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2013 04:37:24 GMT
Hi,

When running an 'svn merge -c', I get a particular set of paths updated
with svn:mergeinfo. Fine, no issues with this.

However, when running an 'svn merge -c --record-only', I get a far greater
set of paths *reported* as updated, but they actually aren't. The paths
that are report actually do have their own 'svn:mergeinfo' properties, but
they don't get changes by the merge command (which I expected).

I think the paths either need to be updated, or not displays.

Using: svn 1.7.7

---
Daniel Becroft