subversion-users mailing list archives

From Les Mikesell <lesmikes...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svnsync bug ?
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 17:23:46 GMT
On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 11:53 AM, KLOCK Laurent
<Laurent.KLOCK@intrasoft-intl.com> wrote:
> Well, what was the most confusing for me and made me think about a
> possible bug is the constant logging of the low water mark revision
>
> The path I put in the init command didn't exist in the repository (it
> was the repository's path) so maybe there is a way to detect this.

I did something similar long ago when my source repo was a lot smaller
and it took a while to notice that I really didn't have the fairly
current backup I thought I had.   It would be nice to be more
confident about that.

--
   Les Mikesell
     lesmikesell@gmail.com