subversion-users mailing list archives

From "Niemann, Hartmut" <hartmut.niem...@siemens.com>
Subject svn export selected parts of svn:externals
Date Tue, 26 Mar 2013 07:46:38 GMT
Hello!

I have a directory <stuff> with some files and a list of svn:external directories <stuff/one/>,
<stuff/two/> and so on.
I want to svn export <stuff> with the files in it and only one of the svn:externals,
not the others.

I do not want to refer to the repository where the externals are located in, because the script
that does the
Svn export should not (need to) know where they are.

I tried to svn export --depth files stuff && svn export --depth infinity stuff/one,
but this fails because this directory is not existent in the repository.

Is it possible to svn export only one of several svn:external directories?
Or should I export all and delete all the files I don't need?

(I work with tortoise SVN 1.7's command line client on windows 7)

With best regards
Hartmut Niemann