Hi JEO,

Thanks,

Could you please confirm below features is possible using Collabnet SVN with apache.

My setup Details :

Package Name : Collabnet Subversion Edge 1.7 which is include apache

Issue :

Only supporting to create SVN repository in root.Can't able to create secondary level repository.

Example :

Root is - CSVN

Repository 1 :   https://svnserver/svn/myrepo1                                    - working copy

Repository 2  : https://svnserver/svn/Projectname/myrepo2           - Not working