From: Joseba Ercilla Olabarri <joseba.ercilla@gmail.com>
To: Krishnamoorthi Gopal <krishnamoorthi@vernal.is>
Cc: users@subversion.apache.org, "Scott R. Keszler" <keszler@srkconsulting.com>
Date: 03/11/2013 02:10 PM
Subject: Re: SvnServe with Windows AD Authendication

Hi all,
Not sure but, could be svn+ssh://  configuring sshd to do LDAP authentication?

-jeo

El 11/03/2013 07:59, "Krishnamoorthi Gopal" <krishnamoorthi@vernal.is> escribió:

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your information.

Right now i don't have apache module in my subversion server.I am using subversion by running svnserve.exe as windows service.

In this environment how can i integrate with AD with my subversion.

Without apache it's possible to integrate..Please confirm?

Regards
Support Team.