subversion-users mailing list archives

From vinoth kumar <vinothtce...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Configuring Subversion using SVNSERVE with SASL
Date Thu, 11 Jul 2013 04:55:46 GMT

Hello All,

I have downloaded subversion http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32svn/.

We tried to configure subversion using "SVNSERVE utility with SASL" in WIndows XP 32 bit
machine. We are able to configure successfully.
We created the password database using saslpasswd2 utility.

The same is not working withWindows 7 64 bit machine. Here, the saslpasswd2 utility is not
creating the password database.
Please guide us to configure the subversion using svnserve with SASL support.

What i am suspecting is that the setup i have downloaded from the above mentioned url is for
32 bit. I could not find setup for 64 bit.
If this is the case please send me the link for 64 bit setup.

Regards,
Vinoth Kumar S