subversion-users mailing list archives

From Øyvind 'bolt' Hvidsten <b...@dhampir.no>
Subject Re: Subversion http protocol through SOCKS 5 server (with authentication)
Date Sun, 21 Jul 2013 20:33:47 GMT
To clarify, svn worked fine through socks 5 using dante-client, which
provides the socksify script which does pretty much the same as tsocks.

I would have filed a bug against tsocks, but from what I can see the
last commit on that project was in 2002. Thus, it seems dante-client is
the way to go.

Øyvind