subversion-users mailing list archives

From Thorsten Schöning <tschoen...@am-soft.de>
Subject Re: Windows junctions are not supported in Subversion 1.8.0 anymore
Date Thu, 25 Jul 2013 11:31:54 GMT
Guten Tag Stefan Sperling,
am Donnerstag, 25. Juli 2013 um 13:23 schrieben Sie:

> I would say it's a new feature, not a bug fix. Which would mean that
> it needs to wait for 1.9.

But things worked in Subversion 1.7.x. It's not about versioned links
or things like that, not even anything unversioned inside the working
copy, it's about junctions to working copy roots outside the working
copy which Subversion shouldn't care about. Though I would expect that
unversioned junctions in a working copy should work again, too.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail:Thorsten.Schoening@AM-SoFT.de