subversion-users mailing list archives

From Anatoly Zapadinsky <zapadin...@gmail.com>
Subject svnsync crashes on a huge commit
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 11:30:44 GMT
svnsync failed to sync repository with a single commit containing 56000
files. This commit handled perfectly by console svn and tortoise svn. We
can checkout this folder structure and so on. But when I tried to sync this
commit to the local mirror repository it fails.
32 bit version of svnsync crashed with out of memory exception.
64 bit version made a transaction folder containing 117000 files in it,
allocated like 3gb of memory and finally crashed with this diagnostic:
"svn: E235000: In file 'subversion/libsvn_ra_serf/util.c' line 1649:
internal malfunction".
May be this commit is not an example of the best practice but it crash only
svnsync all the other svn tools handle it perfectly.
What should I do? How to mirror this repository? Is it a bug or not?