subversion-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Haley <aha...@meditech.com>
Subject Re: xml output changed - relative paths now appearing?
Date Mon, 15 Jul 2013 22:48:23 GMT
On Mon, Jul 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM, Philip Martin
<philip.martin@wandisco.com>wrote:

> I could not get this to happen on Linux. Are you using the same path in
>  the checkout and status commands? Can you provide a complete recipe?
> Something to do with drive letters, or case differences perhaps?

I am using WindowsXP - the svn binaries came from TortoiseSVN.  I've
attached the batch file script which can reproduce this, as well as
transcripts from a machine with svn 1.7.x and another with 1.8.0 for
comparison.  My reported snag is the 6th line of the XML output, where the
two differing results are:

1.7.x path="C:\testing\bug-test">
1.8.0 path="..\..\..\bug-test">

Hope this helps,
Alex

--
Alexander Haley, Computer Scientist, 781-774-5156
Medical Information Technology, Inc.