subversion-users mailing list archives

From Miro Kropáček <miro.kropa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Possible bug: svn update doesn't respect the 'depth' property
Date Mon, 08 Jul 2013 08:43:48 GMT
On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Tobias Bading <tbading@web.de> wrote:

> You said you did an update yesterday, have you tried it with the latest
> 1.7 Tortoise release and a fresh working copy?

What I meant is that I'm not sure in which version I had tried this, I
can't remember order of these two actions :) But I'll try tomorrow, with
the latest (1.8 I believe) version, exactly the same thing as I'm
describing in my first email, to be sure and report back.

But I'm happy it's supposed to work and I didn't misunderstand something.